Saturday 20 August 2011

Will You?

We’re on the same state, aren’t we? Between friend and lover. We both know that we’re enjoying our life as a single. But...do you ever feel this kind of feeling too? When you don’t want to see me fall for another guy, but you just don’t know what to do cause you don’t have the right to? Because I do, I really do. I don’t want to see you fall for another girl.
I just don’t want you to leave. I love this condition, in an I-don’t-even-know-what’s-going-on relationship, maybe that’s what people say hahaha. I love what we are. I love it that you are more than a friend to me.
Sometimes I miss you. Well, typooo, not sometimes. Like right now, I miss you so bad, all the time, more than anything til I could go crazy maybe. Crazy enough to text you some cheesy words just to tell you how much I miss you. Fortunately, I own that self-control. My guard is up. Why? You should’ve known, right? ;)
Did I tell you that it will be easy? Cause it will never be easy. Never. There always be the hard part. As for me, it’s whenever I hear some issues. About everything, your school, your attitude and –that will always be the hardest issue- about new girl. Yaa you know, it really broke my heart for seconds. Seconds is just more than enough to let me realize that I don’t have to be broken again.
Not anymore. I just want to love you as simple as it can be, because this is my second time. That’s why, I won’t beg you to come back-as my boyfriend-, again.
Lately, I feel comfortable, together. Together doesn’t always mean that we have to be in a relationship, right? Because just knowing that you love me back is enough, even having each other is more than enough..

But if I say that directly to you, will you stay?
Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment