Wednesday 15 February 2012

Reasons Why Periods Suck

1. After sitting down for a while, I stand up and suddenly it feels like freaking niagara falls.
2. I want to hit everyone...in the face...with a shovel.
3. I cry so much for random stupid reasons.
4. I crave random crap, that you don't own.
5. When someone corrects me, I feel like shoving a wii remote down there throats.
6. When I lose at something, I scream "SCREW THIS" and walk away really angry.
7. I fall asleep...when I don't even that TIRED.
8. I feel like I want to just stab myself 600 times in 'that' area.
9. I want to just shove a freaking towel up 'that' area.
10. NO white pants that week.
11. Remember that cute pair of undies you got? runied. for. life.
12. Everybody is annoying, no matter WHAT they do, or say.
13. When I DON'T get to go to the bathroom, because mu teacher says "no" I want to scream in their face, and say "I'M ON MY FREAKING PERIOD OKAY?".
14. Boys are 10x more annoying.
15. Bhose stupid pad commercials that have all those girls who are 'HAPPY' when they get their periods, make me nnoyed.
16. Chocolate and ice cream are my best friends.
17. The cramps I get feel like I'm being punched in the stomach 8 times.
18. When I think I'm finally 'done' I take off the weapons of pads.....5 minutes later I check. Its not done, not done at all.
19. I don't care about anything BUT food.
20. I wish I weren't a girl.
21. When I wake up in the morning, and go to the bathroom, and my toilet looks like a freaking bowl of Hawaiian Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment